7:30 – 17:30 pm
– Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel in Central District 1 and start the trip to Mekong Delta 1 day
– Upon arrival at My Tho wharf, the motorboat takes you on the Tien River to see the floating fish farm village, and the Rạch Miểu bridge – a cable-stayed bridge spanning the Tien River linking the two provinces of Tien Giang (My Tho) and Ben Tre together, and four islands: Long, Lan, Qui, Phung.
– Stop by Con Lan to visit the local honey bee farm and taste the unique honey tea.
– The electric cart will escort you to the fruits garden where you can try out the fresh tropical fruits (seasonal) and listen to traditional Southern music.
– Experience the taste of the Mekong Delta when sitting on a rowing boat, weaving into the small canal, watching rows of water coconuts, and the simple landscape of the Mekong Delta.
– Return to the big boat, along the Tien River, the motorboat will take you to the province of Ben Tre, which is known as the “Vietnamese coconut island” to visit the specialty of Ben Tre’s coconut candy oven.
– Have lunch at The Local Restaurant
– Take a rowing boat to the restaurant to have lunch with typical dishes of the Mekong Delta.
– On the way back, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, which is known as “the largest temple in Tien Giang”. End of tour Mekong Delta 1 Day.
Thank you for supporting us on our trip, It’s amazing experience.